What is the new Family Unity Waiver?

By Atty. Cynthia Exner

If a US citizen spouse marries an undocumented person who entered the US without a visa, the undocumented spouse must legalize his or her status at the US Consulate in the home country, as punishment for having entered the US without a visa.

The problem arises with the 1996

Leave a Comment